Meeting, RV & Tent Camping Facilities in Golden, BC.
Your Multi-featured base for mountain adventures:
GEAR …..The Golden Eco-Adventure Ranch.
The 2016 Dates of Operation are April 1st, 2016 to September 30, 2016
Our Events Pavilion operates year-round. Contact Us for booking information.Tel: (250) 344-6825Online Booking available!**
- Pony Rides Are Available for 2016 Camping Season
Events Facilities… Ask about our All Inclusive Packages
- Events Pavilion for rent by the hour, day, or weekend. Catering provided by Kicking Thyme Catering.
Added Value and Extra Features…
- Book one of our yurts for your next visit!
- Meeting & Special Events Centre
- New facilities to support group and special events. Email us for details.
On-Site Facilities & Activity Opportunities:
Great Camping, Activities & Adventure Opportunities…
- Spacious Treed 15 & 30 amp sites-pull through and back in. Includes Water hook-ups, Fire pit and picnic table.
- Unserviced sites available for tenting and/or self-contained RV Camping. Fire pit and picnic table included.
- Modern Washroom and Deluxe Shower Facilities
- Yurts equipped with one double bed and one double futon bed (max.2 adults per unit)
- Swimming Pond with sandy beach, picnic area & suspension bridge
- Children’s Playground featuring state-of-the-art playground equipment
- Laundry Facilities
- Convenience Store
- WiFi / Internet Access
- Warming Building with wood stove
- Bike Rentals
- RV Storage (daily/monthly)
- Rocky Mountain Views
- Hang Gliding & Paragliding Flight Park
- Online Reservation System (February through September only)
- For those feeling more adventurous, tandem paragliding flights with Altitude Adventures may be booked at the Campground Office.
- Quick driving access to nearby National Parks
- Quick access to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Gondola & Grizzly Refuge
- Access to fabulous mountain biking trails on Mount 7 as well as lift-serviced mountain bike trails starting at the top of Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Easy Access to East/West Trans-Canada highway
- Direct route to US/Canada Border south on scenic highway 95
- Situated on the western banks of the Columbia River with riverfront and wetlands access.
- Access to white water rafting, horseback rides, boating/canoeing, float trips, birdwatching, golf, fishing, climbing, hiking, tandem paragliding, helicopter rides, airplane tours, and much much more…
Our Events Pavilion operates year-round. Contact Us for booking information.
It does not constitute a confirmed site reservation. Once we receive your online request we will be in touch to “confirm” your site reservation. If you experience any problems with the online booking system, please contact us directly by phone: 250-344-6825
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Go Top |