Unique Rocky Mountain RV & Tent Camping:
The 2013 Dates of Operation are May 3, 2013 to September 30, 2013
Our Events Pavilion operates year-round. Contact Us for booking information.Tel: (250) 344-6825Online Booking available!**
What makes us unique?
Well, for starters our facility is large and spacious – over 400 acres of open meadows, native forest and wetland areas. This means that you won’t feel like you are camping in a cramped and crowded sub-division. Also in 2007 we added a unique camping experience with our yurts. The addition of yurts and the Events Pavilion is representative of our continuous commitment to making the camping experience at our facility as complete and special as possible.
Just a short distance south of the town of Golden British Columbia, The Golden Eco-Adventure Ranch is situated on an old farming site in the small community of Nicholson. It borders on the banks of the Columbia River just 150 kilometers downstream from the source of this internationally important water resource and historic travel route between Canada and the west coast of the United States.
- We are surrounded by The Rocky Mountains and several National & Provincial Parks.
- We are central to any number of outdoor adventure pursuits as well as golf, skiing, sightseeing, wildlife viewing and amazing bird life in the Columbia wetlands.
- We operate a paragliding and hang gliding flight park on site at the foot of a range of mountains that is internationally known in the paragliding and hang gliding communities for world-class cross-country flying.
- Lots of nicely shaded RV sites with Mountain Views
Our camping facilities handle all types of camping from walk-in tenting to 30 and 50 amp servicing for large RVs and trailers. We have back-in and pull-through sites.
All the latest camping amenities are available including on-site lockers for traveling adventurers using our campground as a base for extended explorations of the Columbia Valley wetlands and the surrounding Rocky Mountains.
- We have the space and amenities to easily accommodate larger group camps.
- We will have a secluded and secure long-term storage area for RVs an trailers.
- Please Read our User Rules & Guidelines
Tent & RV Site Maps:
Please review our prices
It does not constitute a confirmed site reservation. Once we receive your online request we will be in touch to “confirm” your site reservation. If you experience any problems with the online booking system, please contact us directly by phone: 250-344-6825
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Go Top |